- 1.5 cups Bajra flour
- 1 tbsp Curd
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 0.5 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 0.5 cup spinach
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Mix black millet flour,red chili powder, turmeric powder, curd, sesame seeds, coriander powder and salt to taste in a bowl.
- While adding a little water at time knead bajra flour dough with all spices.
- Divide the bajra flour dough into small balls. Press the balls with hand and flatten them into disc shape.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying bajra cutlets.
- Deep fry bajra cutlet in oil and once they get nice golden brown color remove them and let the excess oil gets soaked on paper napkin.
- Serve them with tomato ketchup.
Healthy additions/substitutes/other alternatives
- Add veggies like corn or basil.
Nutrition Facts in 1.5 cups of Bajra Flour are
- Carbs : 133gm
- Fiber : 6.3 gm
- Sugars : 3gm
- Protein : 19.5 gm
The above recipe makes 20 cutlets.
Each cutlet has
- Carbs: 6.6gm
- Fiber: 0.3 gm
- Protein: 0.9 gm