- 1 big boiled sweet potato
- 1/2 cup frozen/boiled green peas
- 2 tbsp chopped fenugreek (methi)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp panko bread crumbs
- Upto 1 tbsp rice flour for binding
- salt and oil as needed
- Boil the sweet potato till it gets soft.Peel the skin off.
- Boil the green peas.
- Mash sweet potato and green peas and roll in all the other ingredients other than panko bread crumbs.
- make three balls of this dough.
- Flatten each ball and dust it with bread crumbs.
- On a pancake pan spray some oil and place the flattened cutlets.
- After 1-2 minutes flip them.Drizzle oil or clarified butter on both sides of the cutlet.
Healthy additions/substitutes/other alternatives
- Can be used in between bread slices to make a sweetpotato greenpea cutlet.
- Apply Mint chutney to one slice and tomato ketchup on one slice. Keep the cutlet in between and serve as is or grill it.When serving as is add some tomatoes,lettuce,onions and spinach for the more veggies factor and making it a whole meal with some soup on the side.
- Cutlets can be deep fried on oil or can be baked.
- Carbs: 8.3 gm
- Fiber: 4 gm
- Net Carbs : 4.3 gm
- Protein: 2.5 gm