- 1 cup boiled Black Eye Beans
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Medium Tomato
- 2 Green Chillies or 1 Jalepeno
- 1 sprig Corainder
- If using fresh Black Eye, soak them overnight and cook them for 3 whistles in the morning.
- If using a slow cooker, keep it in low overnight or high for 4 hours.
- Chop onion, tomato,coriander,Jalepenos.
- Add the cooked Black eyed beans to the chopped vegetables. Toss well and add salt and pepper as needed.
- It can be served with tortilla chips or Hard Tacos.
Healthy additions/substitutes/other alternatives
- Avocado can be added too.
- If eating with hard tacos top it with some sour cream and paprika.
- Total Carbs: 58 gm
- Fiber: 18 gm
- Net Carbs:40 gm
- Protein: 15 gm